Christmas Market in Colfontaine
Artisan market with chalets housing food and drinks trades and Christmas items. In Colfontaine, December 2014.
Artisan crafts, Christmas decorations, toys, chocolate, jewellery, floral arrangements and candles... are but a few examples of the quality products that await you at the market.
Numerous free children's entertainment will be present:
- Merry-go-round, Father Christmas' grotto with a free photo
- Parades, face-painting, clown
- carriage rides, musical fireworks display.
And for the adults:
- Children's choirs, concert by Baldo and Christmas songs!
Open from 10am to 8pm (both days) and entry is free!
Don't wait any longer and come down to the Christmas market in Colfontaine!
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 88 73 18
Tourist information on the town COLFONTAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Dour Music Festival 2015