Exhibition : Nature
Gardens and Hobbies Festival
Garden lovers can collect a bunch of new ideas in Chevetogne in June 2014!
Small commercial stalls add character to this 18th annual garden event featuring:
- plant stalls,
- gardening clothes,
- garden furniture,
- even swimming pools,
In short, everything you need to really enjoy the warm summer evenings to come.
The Chevetogne estate has featured as the location for the programme 'Jardins et Loisirs' (Gardens and Hobbies) on national station RTBF which celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2012!
Activities for all ages
We haven't forgotten the little ones - they can take part in a host of activities or have fun in the playground. There are enough activities and enough entertainment to spend a whole day in this wonderful estate!
It's a real family day out!
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.