Exhibition : Contemporary Art
Festival of the Five Seasons
© Commune de Chaudfontaine
- Opening periods
- All year round
- Monday-Friday : 09:00-17:00
- WE, public and school holidays : 10:00-18:00
- All year round
- MAPS: Google Maps
Artists, landscape gardeners and botanists transform the Parc de Hauster into a place of art and experimentation. In Chaudfontaine all year round!
Each year, a new selection of visual artists, both Belgian and international develop a piece of work or an installation in situ. Entertainment and competitions are also on the programme, always based on projects about mobility.
The festival thus wants you to discover never before seen works and to, at the same time, make you aware of the preservation of biodiversity.
It takes place under the artistic direction of Dorothée Luczak (founder of the international biennial of photography) and is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
But, why a festival of 5 seasons?
Because the fifth season is something of the imagination, of inspiration...
Guided tours in French, Dutch, German and English by appointment. Call: +32 43 64 20 20
The Festival of the Five Seasons amalgamates with an educational and touristic project already in development within the commune, and with the cross-border network set up with other stakeholders from the BIOECOLOGICA project.
Tourist information on the town CHAUDFONTAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.