Christmas Market in Chastre
Wander the aisles and be swept away by the festive atmosphere. In the Chastre town hall, on 12 and 13 December 2015!
Come and taste the local produce, the Christmas specialities and get your fill of flavours! Oysters, foie gras, a choice of sausages, mushrooms, mulled wine and Christmas beers... are just a few of the delights that you'll find at the market!
The market takes place under a heated marquee, which will make the atmosphere ideal, both convivial and festive. As for the other artisan craftsmen and women, they will also be present and will reveal their talents to you: gift ideas, decorations, seasonal pieces...
Give in to temptation at the Chastre Christmas market!
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 65 44 86
- website : http://www.chastre.be
Tourist information on the town CHASTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences