Event : Antiques
The "Brocante des Quais" makes its return to Charleroi
One of the most beautiful and impressive second-hand markets in the country. The "Brocante des Quais" spans for 4km along the River Sambre and offers dozens of stalls. In Charleroi from the 21 to 22/06/14.
The refurbishing of the quay ends after almost two years of work. The entirely new site, in which lots of trees have also been planted is now completely ready to welcome this new "Brocante des Quais" by way of an opening celebration.
There is no doubt that this event will quickly revert back to being a major event for all of the bargain hunters in the region! And, by the way, the second-hand market is 22 hours of celebrations! It includes several kilometres of stalls and lots of activities, such as:
- A huge screen showing three live World Cup matches a year,
- A Food Trucks Village: a mobile catering village that will delight the foodies and the amateur foodies,
- An artist festival displaying plastic art and a path illuminated by giant lit-up balloons,
- An antique dealers' village and street performers.
From 6pm on Saturday the 21/06/14 to 4pm on Sunday the 22/06/14.
Join the Brocante des Quais community on Facebook!
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.