Event : Nature
Emerald Discoveries - Nature Days in Charleroi!
Every year, discover the green jewels of the Charleroi region and experience a fun, friendly time in the great outdoors. In Charleroi, on 23/08/14!
Tucked behind the former convent of the Carmélite nuns, which is now a museum, the park, a former orchard has since been rarely uncovered to the general public.
Several outstanding trees that proudly play with shadows and lighting on the giant photographs exhibited on the walls of the park.
This event will unroll its green carpet along with some incredible entertainment:
- Photo competitions, seed distributions and a produce exchange,
- Various workshops, opportunities to taste wild plants and vegetable painting,
- "Zéro Déchets" (No waste) entertainment, information stands and games for children, etc.
The next emerald discovery will take place on 23 August 2014 at parc de la Serna in Jumet. On the programme: "la Nature fait son cirque" (Nature putting on a show!)
Saturday 23 August, 1pm to 6pm at the parc de la Serna, 4ème rue du Zoning Industriel, Jumet.
Sign-up forms and rules and regulations are available on demand.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 60 02 32
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Halloween at Naturaparc
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.