Carolorida - Run in Charleroi
A fun and sporty run of 5 and/or 10 km, through the streets of the city! A children's 1km indoor route is also planned. In Charleroi, 22/12/13.
It may not be the most prestigious of the stages of the Trophée du Pays de Charleroi, but it's certainly the most offbeat!
So why not experience this warm and stunning race?
- Reception opens and beginning of inscriptions
- 2pm: start of the 1km children's run (for children aged 4 to 14 years)
- 3pm: start of 5km and 10km runs
- Children's tombola
- Prize ceremony for 5km and 10km races
- Adults tombola
Food and drink stops are of course planned along the route, as are changing rooms at the start/finish line, entertainment, a bar and snacks.
Car parking also available.
The start line is at the Parc des Sport (Charleroi Sports Park) - 2 Rue des Olympiades, in 6000 Charleroi.
Tourist information on the town CHARLEROI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Halloween at Naturaparc