Arskrippana Nativity in Buellingen
Arskrippana is one of the largest nativity scenes in Europe. Discover a old tradition in Buellingen from 01/01 to 29/12/13!
Over an area of more than 2600m², more than 500 nativity scenes and art objects from all over the world are displayed: nativities, figurines, decorations, baubles, etc. there's something for everyone.
Discover all sorts of nativities: from the smallest to the biggest, with or without landscapes, mechanical or not... and even an open air nativity scene with real animals!
A special world is waiting for you and it's the ideal chance to unearth the present that's missing from under your tree!
A Christmas tradition awaits.
- Adults - €6.50
- Children aged 6 to 12 - €4
- Free for children under 6 (except in groups)
- Groups of minimum 20 people: €6 per person
- Groups of over 50 people: €5.50 per person
- Family ticket (2 adults + maximum 4 children) €18.50.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 54 87 29
- website : http://www.ardenner-center.net
Tourist information on the town BUELLINGEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival