Zinneke Parade 2014, new edition & new itinerary in Brussels
On Saturday 9 May 2015, The Zinneke Parade returns with a bang in central Brussels. The creative and multicultural parade celebrates its 9th anniversary with a new format.
Made up of actors, dancers, musicians and numerous amateurs, the Zinneke Parade is a symbol of Brussels' cultural diversity and cosmopolitan nature.
Travelling through the zone, you will discover 22 magical shows that have been developed for over a year by the Zinnodes.
Will you dare to become part of the parade?
A parade open to all
Persons with reduced mobility will be able to enjoy the parades thanks to dedicated parking spots.
For more information, please call + 32 (0)2/214 20 23 or email
Visit our partners' webpages
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival
- Bozar Electronic Music Festival - The BEAF
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments