The Ommegang, Brussels' oldest historical pageant
Don't miss the Ommegang, and admire one of the most magnificent historical re-enactments in Belgium.
The origins of the Ommegang
It remains today, a magnificent festival, with period costumes and the descendants of the aristocracy playing the parts of the re-enactment and holding their ancestor’s coats of arms.
Practical information to prepare for the Ommegang
- The Ommegang takes place at 9pm.
- The procession gathers on the Sablon at 8:50pm and heads towards the Grand Place, where the show begins at 9pm.
- The stands are only located on the Grand Place.
Discover also the Ommegang festivities at Brussels Park
- website : http://www.ticketnet.be/fr/manifestation/idmanif/9106/
- tel. : +32 (0) 70 66 06 01
- The Grand-Place in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels