Folklore And Tradition : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
The Manneken Pis Festival - folklore and traditions in Brussels
The Order of the Friends of the Manneken-Pis, who protect the little man's traditions, stages a festival in his honour. In Brussels on 30/08/14!
The 29th Manneken Pis festival...which isn't very many, when you think that this icon of Brussels tourism has clocked up more than 600 springs!
On this day, Manneken-Pis will be dressed in his Order of Friends of the Manneken-Pis costume from 9am to 11am.
Musical ambiance guaranteed and procession at the Place Agora from 3pm!
This event takes place in the Manneken Pis quarter and the surrounding areas.
- Manneken Pis (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Brussels Vintage Market
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.