The Brussels Jazz Marathon is 3 days of free Jazz madness where promising new talents rub shoulders with great jazz musicians in May 2016!
With more than 200 concerts and 700 artists, there is no doubt about it: this 20th edition of the Brussels Jazz Marathon will awaken the 'jazzcat' in you!
Just like chocolate with pure, milk or white, we've made sure that everyone finds music to their taste in the line-up. Jazz, Latino, funk, rock and blues, you name it.
There are 4 open air stages:
- Place Sainte Catherine
- Place Fernand Cocq.
This event is free of charge!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- "Jean-Pol - Pleasure in Movement" exhibition in Brussels
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Eames and Hollywood - Exhibition in Brussels
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR