The Brussels Jazz Marathon is 3 days of free Jazz madness where promising new talents rub shoulders with great jazz musicians from 22 to 24 May 2015!
With more than 200 concerts and 700 artists, there is no doubt about it: this 19th edition of the Brussels Jazz Marathon will awaken the 'jazzcat' in you!
Just like chocolate with pure, milk or white, we've made sure that everyone finds music to their taste in the line-up. Jazz, Latino, funk, rock and blues, you name it.
There are 4 open air stages:
- Grand Place,
- Place Sainte Catherine,
- Place Fernand Cocq.
This event is free of charge!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience