The Toy Museum invites teddy bear lovers of all ages to come and visit the museum. A host of activities in Brussels in January 2015.
23rd edition! All visitors who arrive at the museum with their own teddy get free entry (of course they get to keep their teddy too)! On the programme during the Teddy Bear weekend:
- An exhibition of numerous bears out of their winter dens
- Collectors and teddy bear owners can get answers to their questions
- a teddy bear doctor and his team will hold consultations and perform small procedures
- a photo of your bear for the museum archives with creation of a free identity card!
- books and revues about bears.
- free delicious honey sandwiches (if the bears haven't eaten them all first!)
- artists will drawn your bears throughout the day so that you can go home with a beautiful portrait!
- 2 activity leaders will help children to stuff their very own bears that they can take home!
You will also get the opportunity to visit the entire museum, the train table will be running regularly as will mechanical toy demonstrations! The museum will also be delighted to adopt any old teddy bears that you would like to entrust us with, whatever their condition.
Discover it during the Teddy Bear Weekend!
- Brussels Toy Museum (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention