Discover this never before seen spectacle that embellishes an architectural pearl through the summer period : the Grand Place in Brussels in July and August 2014.
Special Lighting Effects are projected and synchronised with a recorded track (music or a story).
What better place could you think of in Brussels to showcase this type of show, than the Grand Place?
It has become a "must do" of the summer season, a not to be missed event!
This show is free!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 279 64 24
- website : http://www.bruxelles.be
- The Grand-Place in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.