Event : Dance
Solidanza: Supporting the International Day of Persons with Disabilities
6th edition of Solidanza, Handicap International's fundraising dance event. At Autoworld in Brussels in November 2014!
On the menu: rock, salsa, waltzes and more!
People of all ages, the able and the less able, professional dancers and amateurs, getting together and letting go on the dance floor. Welcome to Solidanza!
Every participant can enter dance challenges, get sponsored and raise money. You can also simply buy tickets to enjoy the festival!
New in 2013: Solidanza is moving to Autoworld!
Practical informationEntry price: €15 Free for children under 12, volunteers and members of a Solidanza appeal!
Wiggle those hips for a good cause!
All information can be viewed on the website below.
Visit our partners' webpages
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- The Color Run - "The Happiest 5km on the Planet" in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.