RecyclArt Holidays Festival
Gare de Bruxelles Chapelle -
Rue des Ursulines 25
- MAPS: Google Maps
Bruxelles-Chapelle train station is the starting point for this festival that stretches over 6 weeks: every Thursday and Friday evening. In Brussels until 5 August.
- Activities centred on the area (cooking workshops around a bread oven built by Fabrik Pain Publik),
- An outdoor themed cinema programme,
- Concert nights...to name just a few!
Recyclart Holidays is also the perfect occasion to familiarise yourself with the two other divisions of the association: The Bar Recyclart (public catering and cooking workshops), and also Fabrik, who are behind the creation of the great structures in the public area, such as the bread oven.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate