Punch and Judy show in the park
For the young and not so young: don't miss free Punch and Judy shows in the Park of Brussels. A magical moment, lasting from 5 May to 2 September 2012
It still remains one of the most awaited summertime events. The Punch and Judy show boasts an international array of puppets to amuse and bewitch children and grown-ups from Wednesdays to Sundays at 3.30pm in May, June and September.
A special workshop is to be held on the weekend of 24 to 28 August, at the same time as the "Nomadic Theatres" festival. Discover how puppets work behind the scenes...
The puppet theatre season is now open and waiting only for you!
Visit our partners' webpages
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs