Festival : Music
PikniK Électronic - diversified electronic music festival!
PikniK Electronik is an innovative event, combining ecology, discovery & the democratisation of electronic music. In Brussels throughout summer 2014.
The festival takes friendliness very seriously and is a place for unique, sociable get-togethers allowing people to enjoy the good weather, a stunning view over the city and quality electronic music, all in a warm and comfortable environment. The Belgian and international electronic scene is brimming with countless talents! The concept is simple: pack your blanket and a picnic and enjoy the music!
First edition on the 22nd June 2014!
This event is also taking place in Forest!
With an eclectic programme which is often classical, daring and stuffed full of new mixes, Piknik Electronik has something for both enthusiasts and those new to it!
- website : http://www.pikniks.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.