Festival : Music
PikniK Électronic - diversified electronic music festival!
PikniK Electronik is an innovative event, combining ecology, discovery & the democratisation of electronic music. In Brussels throughout summer 2014.
The festival takes friendliness very seriously and is a place for unique, sociable get-togethers allowing people to enjoy the good weather, a stunning view over the city and quality electronic music, all in a warm and comfortable environment. The Belgian and international electronic scene is brimming with countless talents! The concept is simple: pack your blanket and a picnic and enjoy the music!
First edition on the 22nd June 2014!
This event is also taking place in Forest!
With an eclectic programme which is often classical, daring and stuffed full of new mixes, Piknik Electronik has something for both enthusiasts and those new to it!
- website : http://www.pikniks.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- From Floris to Rubens in Brussels
- La Fabrique de la Démocratie at the BELvue Museum
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.