After spending the night on the dance floor, what's more Belgian than chips, mussels and a good beer? In Brussels in July 2016!
The festival was a success from the start, and since then a dance has been organised every summer on the evening prior to the National Day at the heart of the Marolles area (from 7:30pm to 1am).
The next morning, on the Jeu de Balles square in the Marolles, generous helpings of mussels with crispy chips will be served in a chilled atmosphere while the national ball orchestra plays. Brusselians and tourists gather for a friendly meal!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- Théo van Doesburg at BOZAR in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate