Festival : Music
Midis-Minimes Festival at the Royal Conservatory of Brussels
The concept? A 35-minute concert to enjoy every weekday at 12:15pm, at the Royal Conservatory. In Brussels from 01/07 to 28/08/15!
As with previous years, the Midis-Minimes Festival's eclectic programme will be divided into five cycles that correspond with to the days of the week: diversity, discovery, encounters and surprises!
Mondays are dedicated to traditional music styles (see below), and the other 4 days then share the other various periods of music history.
The magic formula? Music from the middle ages to the present day! Singing, instruments, soloists, duets, orchestras, and artists have been confirmed and will be delighting audiences during these daily lunchtime concerts.
Midis-Minimes brings music to the city all summer long.
Midis-Minimes in short
- A varied, quality programme
- A detailed programme available, exhibiting musicians and works,
- An affordable price.
Arriving 5 or 10 minutes before the concerts start is advisable.
The concert will start at 12:15pm sharp.
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.