Medieval Village & "Les Magiciens du Terroir" Culinary Space
Ommegang is a historical event. It is also a historical village and a medieval market in Brussels!
Les Magiciens du Terroir
This event is aimed at presenting and promoting the excellence of Belgian produce and recipes. Over a 4 day period, 8 Michelin Star chefs from "Génération W" put their art on show from:
- L'Air du Temps, L'Eau Vive and Arabelle Meirlaen,
- La Grappe d'Or, La Table de Maxime and l'Eveil des Sens,
- Le Château de Mylord, Le Coq aux Champs, Le Cor de Chasse and Lemmonier.
Michelin Star chefs from "Génération W" will be behind the stoves. Each day (service at lunchtime and evening before the Ommegang show), the menu will change.
The Culinary Passport
- website : http://www.ticketnet.be/fr/manifestation/idmanif/10494/
- Brussels Park (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Halloween at Walibi: come and be scared stiff!
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing