Medieval Village & "Les Magiciens du Terroir" Culinary Space
Ommegang is a historical event. It is also a historical village and a medieval market in Brussels!
Les Magiciens du Terroir
This event is aimed at presenting and promoting the excellence of Belgian produce and recipes. Over a 4 day period, 8 Michelin Star chefs from "Génération W" put their art on show from:
- L'Air du Temps, L'Eau Vive and Arabelle Meirlaen,
- La Grappe d'Or, La Table de Maxime and l'Eveil des Sens,
- Le Château de Mylord, Le Coq aux Champs, Le Cor de Chasse and Lemmonier.
Michelin Star chefs from "Génération W" will be behind the stoves. Each day (service at lunchtime and evening before the Ommegang show), the menu will change.
The Culinary Passport
- website : http://www.ticketnet.be/fr/manifestation/idmanif/10494/
- Brussels Park (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Color Run - "The Happiest 5km on the Planet" in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14