Mabru - Morning Market, Brussels
Quai des Usines 22-23
- MAPS: Google Maps
This market is well known for its broad range of high quality products.
Mabru wholesale market is both a diversified central purchasing body with mainly farm produce and a platform for logistical facilities for professional wholesale and retail buyers, for HoReCa and community kitchens as well as street vendors.
Over 150 producers and wholesalers offer fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry and game, fish and seafood, cheese and milk products, cash&carry, equipment and table accessories, flowers and plants.
Important dates for the market:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: sale of fruit & vegetables from 1am to 10am, flowers from 4am to 8am,
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3am to 10am (except flowers),
- The other businesses (meat, fish, game, dairy products, delicatessen, drinks, HoReCa equipment, etc.) are open from 3am to 11am from Monday to Saturday,
- The food Cash & Carry is open from 4.30am to 8pm (6pm on Saturdays) from Monday to Saturday,
- On Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 5pm to 9pm: flower market for professionals only.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian