Concert : Music
L'Orgue d'Août - organ summer festival
© asbl Voce et Organo
Notre-Dame de la Chapelle
Place de la Chapelle
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 'Orgue d'Août' is a renowned ancient music festival. Come and discover it in Brussels' Notre-Dame Eglise de la Chapelle from 20 to 30/08/14!
Get familiar with the warm and colourful notes of the "Jacques Organ", an instrument that brings 16th and 17th-century music back to life.
Every evening is preceded by an introduction. Concerts start at precisely 8pm.
Full info and programme on the website below.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Re-enactments
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- The Color Run - "The Happiest 5km on the Planet" in Brussels
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.