Festival : Art
A cosmopolitan festival that blends theatre, music, dance, cinema, sculpture and all their imaginable combinations. In Brussels in May 2015!
Resolutely forward-looking, this festival not only presents the cultural diversity of the country, but invites a sizeable number of foreign groups who are certain to find an attentive and generous audience.
There are a large number of first performances, testing out their audience for future developments.
The Kunstenfestivaldesarts takes place in Brussels, the only city in Belgium where the two national communities coexist. A host of Dutch and French-speaking institutions support the project.
Alongside the artwork, you can take part in events and debates.
But that's not all!
Debates and workshops have been organised to promote art in the city and involve its denizens.
Get your hands on the programme by phone on +32 (0)70 222 199 or via email.
Bookings can be made at the Centre du Festival, by phone or online.
- tel. : +32 (0) 70 22 21 99
- fax : +32 (0) 70 22 22 09
Visit our partners' webpages
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.