Floralientime - Brussels City Hall in bloom
Floraliëntime is an international plant and floral art event in Brussels City Hall and the Grand Place. The next event is in 2015
Over four days, Brussels City Hall is transformed into a garden which visitors can walk around, surrounded by a thousand and one different colours and perfumes.
Internationally-renowned landscape architects and floral artists decorate different areas just for you.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Re-enactments
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels