For the 26th Europalia, Turkey will be presented to Belgians and Europeans. Don't miss the event, in Brussels in October 2016!
Three new strategic axes have been defined. The first, also a major aim of the festival, is to "create together". With this spirit in mind, collaborations have been developed between Turkish and European artists. A similar symbiosis will be sought between historic heritage and contemporary art.
The second axis focuses on youth, with the 2015 launch of the Spread Your Wings prize, which will enable three young Belgian artists to spend three weeks in Istanbul!
Last but not least, an international dimension will be deployed.
ExhibitionsMore information on the 2016 schedule will follow shortly.
A real hotbed of culture, history and religion for you!
Europalia on Facebook
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian