For the 25th Europalia, Turkey will be presented to Belgians and Europeans. Don't miss the event, in Brussels from October 2015 to start of 2016!
Europalia will be honouring Turkey's culture through numerous events: exhibitions, concerts, dance, theatre, literature and cinema, in a dozen Belgian towns and in neighbouring countries.
A theme, which will run throughout the event, will be decided and many methods of approach will be chosen within in!
In short, revealing and inescapable themes for those trying to get a better idea of what Turkey is really like. It's a must-see!
Don't hesitate to join the Europalia community on Facebook!
A real hotbed of culture, history and religion for you!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience