eat! Brussels, drink! Bordeaux: Brussels Restaurant Festival
Restaurant owners from all over Belgium and wine growers from Bordeaux share their expertise and passion over 4 days. In Brussels from 11 to 14/09/14!
Participating restaurants (European, African, Asian, Oriental, French and Belgian) will be bursting with creativity and will surprise and delight you!
The Bois de La Cambre!
In 2014, Bordeaux celebrates wine in the Belgian capital!
eat! Brussels, drink! Bordeaux is a sustainable event!
Dishes and cutlery used are 100% biodegradable and all of the different types of glasses used are made with reusable materials.
eat! Brussels, drink! Bordeaux is family-friendly!
Just like last year, entertainment has been scheduled to amuse all ages...watch this space!
- website : http://visitbrussels.be/bitc/BE_en/minisite_eatbrussels.do
- WOOD OF LA CAMBRE (IXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs