Courants d'Air - Stage Arts Festival
An unmissable event, a host of multiple discoveries during 5 days. When quantity rhymes with quality. In Brussels, from 23 to 27/04/14!
This 9th edition stays faithful to the festival's rule of eclecticism and abundance:
- Theatre in all its forms,
- Music (classical and contemporary, lyrical art, jazz),
- Digital arts,
- and for the 3rd year running, young professionals create their own shows!
For 5 days, these currents of air and art will blow over the conservatory and the Belgian capital!
The actors, musicians and singers of tomorrow are among them... come and discover them!
The event takes place in the Conservatory's new premises.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Re-enactments
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts