Brussels International Festival of Fantasy, Thriller and Science Fiction
Actors and directors, make-up and body painting contests, unusual parades and a Vampire Ball. All this and much more in Brussels from 07 to 19/04/15!
You will be plunged into close to 150 films, the majority being shown in a preview showing. To give you an idea of what Bifff is really like, here is a list of films shown in previous years:
- Let the Right one In,
- The Last House on the Left and Rec,
- Frontières and Dog Soldiers,
- The Butterfly Effect and Cube,
- Dark City, Ringu and Dark Water.
All awarded with prizes by Bifff! In a world where DVDs are released before films in the cinema, or where almost every film is available on pirate copy or can be streamed online, where films "that we have heard of" are often huge blockbusters!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian