Festival : Game
Brussels Games Festival - The BGF
The Brussels BGF is non-stop 32-hour festival dedicated to games in all their forms: family games, strategy games and management games. In Brussels from 15 to 17/08/14!
The Brussels Games Festival features:
- Prototypes and previews of future games
- A chance to learn how to play the classics
- Giant games, traditional games, wooden games, outdoor games
- Tournaments and table role plays, life-size games and a games night
- A Belgian Touch section
Taking place on the last weekend of the Brussels Summer Festival, the BGF is one of the summer's unmissable major events.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.