Event : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
Bruegel Festival in Bruxelles
Festive and friendly atmosphere! Giants, activities, music and acrobats... In the Marolles neighbourhood of Brussels on 17 and 18 September 2016!
Great bargains to be had: furniture; decorations, antiques, flea markets, galleries, clothing, shoes, restaurants, breweries...
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 512 76 10
- website : http://www.bruegel-marolles.be
- Place du Jeu de Balle in the Marolles District (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.