Event : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
Bruegel Festival in Bruxelles
Festive and friendly atmosphere! Giants, activities, music and acrobats... In the Marolles quarter of Brussels on 13 and 14/09/14!
Great bargains to be had: furniture; decorations, antiques, flea markets, galleries, clothing, shoes, restaurants, breweries...
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 512 76 10
- website : http://www.bruegel-marolles.be
- Place du Jeu de Balle in the Marolles District (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Théo van Doesburg at BOZAR in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.