Be Slow Food 2014 - First Slow Food Fair in Brussels
Be inspired by the Slow Food movement, where the focus is on "Good, Clean and fair" food. All weekend in Brussels, on 29 and 30/03/14.
Be Slow Food is, of course, aimed at the general public, but focuses on the catering industry on Sunday.
It's a chance for professionals to share their best pointers, best places for deals, new suppliers, but also for new fruitful meetings with companies that already supply the Brussels catering industry.
Be Slow Food 2014 is part of a movement that shows, on a daily basis, that short supply chains and sustainable food have become profitable and a source of jobs.
The international Slow Food movement is fighting for the protection of biodiversity, flavour and traditional food professions.
The fair is also a chance to launch an appeal for the putting in place of a sustainable food alliance between the people of Wallonia and Brussels as well as between the people of Brussels and Flanders.
From 10am to 6pm: €7 including a €5 voucher to use at participating producers and a free drink!
Free for catering professionals and students!
- website : http://www.slowfoodbrussels.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels