Avenue de Tervuren Festival
116th anniversary. This magnificent main road will be closed to all traffic from 10am to 7pm and will host numerous festivities on the entire Avenue.
There will also be a rummage sale on the Avenue des Celtes, an antiques fair on the Rue des Tongres, and last but not least, the preparation and tasting, from 4pm, of a giant omelette, made with 10,000 eggs.
Don't miss the flea market of the rue des Tongres from 8am to 6pm.
Tasting is free.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 627 24 35
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Bozar Electronic Music Festival - The BEAF
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences