Visit : Architectural Heritage
Arkadia.be - Guided Tours of Brussels' Architectural Heritage
Arkadia offers you many themed visits: music, literature, cinema, plastic arts... In Brussels, from 28/03 to 05/04/14!
Take a look at the next possible visits:
- Friday 28 March at 2pm: Belgacom collection
The collection has more than 500 works by internationally known artisits: Warhol, Panamarenko, Buren... and many others. At 27 Boulevard du Roi Albert II, 1030 Brussels. Visit lasts 1h30 and costs €9.
- Saturday 29 March at 2pm: maison Grégoire, Henry van de Velde
Built in 1933 for Doctor Grégoire, this house is the smallest one buy famous Belgian architect Henry van de Velde (1863-1957). At 292 Dieweg, 1180 Uccle. Visit lasts 1h and costs €9.
- Sunday 30 March at 2pm: Bruno Lussato Institute
Set in a Modernist house designed in 1926 by Antoine Pompe, the Bruno Lussato Institute hosts a collection of popular Japanese artisan craft: the Mingei. At 52-54 Avenue de la Sapinière, 1180 Uccle. Visit lasts 1h30 and costs €13.
- Saturday 5 April at 2pm: photography safari in Brussels
Armed with your camera, wander through the streets with a guide photographer who will give you useful tips and advice with regards to photography! Meet infront of the BIP (Brussels Info Place), 2-4 Rue Royale, 1000 Brussels.Visit lasts 2h30 and costs €20.
Don't hesitate to join the Arkadia.be community on Facebook!
- Arkadia.be (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.