20km of Brussels - 35 years of Brussels' most popular race
The 20km of Brussels, the European capital's most popular race, is celebrating it's 35th anniversary! A race that's full of emotion, in May 2015.
Don't miss the 36th edition of this already famous race, during which over 40,000 runners cross some of the capital's most beautiful streets.
They are encouraged by enthusiastic crowds who line the route. This unmissable event is also a chance to discover Brussels in a new way.
It all began 36 years ago...
On 8 June 1980, the first 4659 brave runners gathered at the start line of the first 20km of Brussels.
The Syndicat d'Initiative - Bruxelles Promotion's team awaits you, from the day before the race, at the "Information" tent on the Cinquantenaire Esplanade to give you your race number.
Are you a disabled participant? Visit the Handisport page of the 20km of Brussels website.
Train: Bruxelles-Schuman station.
Métro: Lines 1 and 5 - Mérode stop.
Bus: Lines 61, 27 and 80 - Mérode stop.
Tram: Line 81 - Mérode stop.
- Cinquantenaire Park (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- The Color Run - "The Happiest 5km on the Planet" in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels