Braives Commune Gourmande - Braives, a Gourmet Commune
Discover and taste food and drink prepared by the gourmets of Braives. On 26 and 27/10/13!
Come and taste the food and drink of restaurant owners, caterers and other professionals of the region in a friendly atmosphere!
Witness our gourmet Braivois (restaurant owners, caterers, cheese makers, etc.) in action, frying pan and spoon in hand, to the great pleasure of your taste buds!
The majority of the tasting sessions are presented as starters, so that you can enjoy as many different culinary discoveries as possible.
This 7th edition will take place in the heart of the Parc naturel des vallées de la Burdinale et de la Mehaigne, in the enchanting setting of the old Court of Justice of Hosdent, a listed building that has been fully restored.
Located in the village of Hosdent, also know as the the willow village, the site includes the buildings of the old Hosdent mill and a wonderful educational route about the willow.
The old Court of Justice in Hosdent was opened in 1685 on the banks of the Mehaigne. It was then part of the Lords of Hosdent Domain and was integrated to a collection of agricultural buildings located close to the Hosdent castle, which no longer exists.
Come and discover, with friends or family, the delicious flavours of the Braives region and the know-how of its artisans. Its taste bud pleasure for everyone!
- tel. : +32 (0) 19 69 62 42
- website : http://www.braives.be/braivesgourmande.aspx
Tourist information on the town BRAIVES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège