Horse Days - Les Journées du Cheval in Braine-L'Alleud
A weekend of horse-themed for all ages! Free entry, in the Château de Cheaneau's park on 13 and 14/09/14.
In order to retain the fun, family atmosphere of the event and to vary the pleasures, different activities which complement the horse shows have been scheduled:
Pony rides for the little ones and carriage rides pulled by magnificent horses, in addition to specially adapted horse drawn carriages for disabled visitors, pony grooming, children's stories, tree climbing a painting workshop and games. Snacks and a bar are also on-site.
- Saturday 14/09: The park opens at 2pm - evening starts at 8:30pm.
- Sunday 15/09: from 12pm to 6pm. A choice free programme for everyone which has become a major event over the years.
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- The Brussels Vintage Market