Horse Days - Les Journées du Cheval in Braine-L'Alleud
A weekend of horse-themed for all ages! Free entry, in the Château de Cheaneau's park on 13 and 14/09/14.
Over time, Horse Days in Braine l'Alleud has become a major event in the autumn calendar and each year it brings a bundle of surprises.
For this 14th edition, dressage, obstacles and free routines will take place on the main show ground.
You will also get the chance to discover equestrian theatre, horse and carriage, hauling and horse-ball demonstrations, to which are accompanied by the magic of nocturnal acts on the Saturday night.
In order to retain the fun, family atmosphere of the event and to vary the pleasures, different activities which complement the horse shows have been scheduled:
Pony rides for the little ones and carriage rides pulled by magnificent horses, in addition to specially adapted horse drawn carriages for disabled visitors, pony grooming, children's stories, tree climbing a painting workshop and games. Snacks and a bar are also on-site.
- Saturday 14/09: The park opens at 2pm - evening starts at 8:30pm.
- Sunday 15/09: from 12pm to 6pm.A choice free programme for everyone which has become a major event over the years.
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR