Event : History
The Vikings land at the Eau d'Heure Lakes!
Experience a historical reenactment of the life of the Vikings on the banks of Lake Plate Taille! At the Eau d'Heure Lakes on 23 and 24/08/14!
What the weekend has to offer:
- Demonstration of fighting and life in a bivouac,
- Themed market, theatre group and the ancient "Drakkar"!
200 participants in historical costume with forges, archery, pottery, a wide range of food and traditional drinks... but also, children's entertainment and a concert on Saturday evening!
A unique and quirky experience!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 50 92 92
- website : http://www.lacsdeleaudheure.be
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium (BOUSSU-LEZ-WALCOURT)
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.