Flammes! Theatrical walk in Bomal
Château de Bomal
6941 BOMAL-SUR-OURTHE (DURBUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Theatrical torchlit walk through the Bomal woods with different sketches featuring historical stories and legends from the region from 07 to 09/08/14!
- Over 150 volunteers,
- Clubs and associations,
- People from all over the region giving their time to make a quality show!
By its very nature, "Flammes" is:
- Touristic, attracting "locals" wishing to rediscover walks as well as tourists looking for originality and attractions.
- Friendly, because the fact that each group is accompanied by people who know their village and can explain the peculiarities brings people together.
- Cultural, because "Flammes" allows people to discover the region's legends and some of its local history. Not forgetting the folk concerts and activities at the end of the evening!
- Gastronomic, with its range of stands run by artisanal guilds, butchers and cheese makers letting you discover local produce.
"Flammes" - a state of mind, a moment for daydreams, a moment of pleasure!
- tel. : +32 (0) 86 21 24 84
Tourist information on the town DURBUY