Event : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
The Triumphs of Binche - Folklore and traditions
In 1549, Queen Mary of Hungary welcomed Charles V in her palace in Binche. As there will be no 2014 edition, come back and relive those days in August 2015!
2015 will offer you an extensive and varied programme, which will feature:
- Giant chess game and a fair with crafts and artisans,
- Renaissance inn, flower decorating and historical parades,
- Historical Mass, Falconry and comedia d'ell arte,
- Merry-go-round, ballet from the Renaissance court and fireworks,
- An animated walk recalling significant episodes from the Triumphs of 1549 and the life of Maria of Hungary's court.
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.