Christmas Market and celebrations in Binche
The magic of Christmas comes to town at the 6th edition of "Binche Fête Noël" (Binche celebrates Christmas)! In Binche from 13 to 22/12/13!
This market is a unique festive celebration, thanks to its authentic medieval character.
And like with other Christmas markets, Binche is not limited to just a Christmas tree, but represents a secular tradition with typical decorations, local produce, etc...
To mark the occasion, more than 30 chalets have been erected on the Grand-Place housing exhibits by local associations, traders, artisan food and drinks stalls, etc. which offer:
- An artisan market and an ice-skating rink for children
- entertainment and a firworks display
- various businesses and typical artisan food and drink!
- artisan Christmas market,
- children's ice-skating rink,
- shows and fireworks display,
- a wide range of shopping stalls and artisan food and drinks stalls providing typical Christmas delicacies!
Between its numerous flamboyant monuments and its quaint rural alleyways, come and enjoy the quality of the local products and the luminous pageantry of this medieval town.
The festivities are accessible during the week from 5pm to 8pm minimum (10pm maximum) and at the weekend from 10am to 10pm minimum (midnight maximum).
Fireworks display on Friday, shows on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Give in to temptation at the Binche Christmas market!
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Weekend of Experimental Archaeology in Aubechies
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience