Folklore And Tradition : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
The Biercée Cherry Fair
The Taste Cerise Fraternity invites you to the 39th chapter of the festival, as part of the 139th Cherry Fair. In Biercée on 14/07/14!
On the 2014 menu:
Second-hand market, arts and crafts, shows (Laurent Jackson and Kathy Lena), Pleadge concert, Self Control and MAgic System orchestra balls, a rustic dinner, a musical cocktail kiosk, and the final of the World Cup.
And of course:
The parade makes its way to the distillery to pick up the cherry tart.
And at midnight on Monday the festival is rounded off with the burial of the cherry tart!
After a walk around the village to the strains of fifes and drums, disguised youngsters will bury the cherry tart under the big tent.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Weekend of Experimental Archaeology in Aubechies
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.