Plant Festival at the Beez Castle
The English garden with its many majestic beeches, offers you a gorgeous atmosphere for the Plant Festival. In Beez from 12 to 13 May 2013.
Reputable specialised plant breeders, who came from all over Belgium and abroad, as well as exclusive garden decorators, will give you advice and useful tips to improve your gardening skills.
A friendly atmosphere is guaranteed at this 40th edition of the festival!
Check out the Festival des Plantes' new features on Facebook!
€1.50 discount for those who are signed up to the newsletter (you will receive a voucher to print off a few days before the start of the festival).
Members of a horticultural society (membership card proof needed): €5.
Free for under 18s.
Free private parking for persons with reduced mobility. Easy access.
Free parking and "wheelbarrow service" for your purchases, offered by scouts.
- fax : +32 (0) 81 57 08 61
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey