Witness this big parade of floats and numerous folkloric groups from all over. In Auvelais on 21/04/14.
The giants Jean le Poirion and Marie d'el Potée are the undisputed stars of this colourful sarabande, which origins go back to the 19th century.
Born in the middle of the 20th century these two inhabitants of Auvelais who are at the same time symbols of the charcoal and glass industry, give evidence of a folkloric life which is still very much alive.
This is not strictly speaking a carnival event, but more of a folkloric one.
An easter egg hunt is usually organised in the park the night before!
This event always takes place on Easter Monday.
Tourist information on the town SAMBREVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey