Au Seuil de Noël - Annual Monastic Artisan Crafts Exhibition
The monastic crafts exhibition "Au Seuil de Noël" offers you a chance to experience the joy of festivities in Brussels from 01/12/14 to 10/01/15.
Saint Elisabeth's monastery was founded in 1999 in Minsk. It is incredibly active. On top of all the usual monastic activities, the nuns look after the public psychological hospital's patients and the orphanage's 200 or so handicapped children.
Funds raised at the exhibition-sale go towards construction of the homeless shelter and supporting orphans with multiple disabilities.
You will find a great number of various hand-made monastic products and it is the ideal opportunity to acquire that ideal Christmas present and be a part of the monastery's good work.
This year, the monastery is organising a "masterclass" in icon painting.
Come and help those in need as you have fun!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 648 96 89
- website : http://obitel-minsk.by/obitel-minsk_mid154.html
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013