Folklore And Tradition
Solemnity of Saint-Hubert - Folklore & traditions
Mass with hunting horn blowers from Hertogenwald at 10am, followed by blessings of horses, dogs, and other pets at 11.30am. In Aubel on 09/11/14.
Free aperitif concert (Les Echos de la Berwinne) at the sports hall.
Fair ground on squares.
Organisers: Société Royale Saint-Hubert (The Royal Saint-Hubert Society) and the council.
The solmenity will take place on the 1st Sunday after the 2 November.
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 68 81 88
- website : http://www.paysdeherve.be
Tourist information on the town AUBEL
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.