Christmas Market in Anderlecht
24th edition of Anderlecht's Christmas market, mulled wine, artisan tartiflette and decorations. In Anderlecht, from 18 to 21 December 2014.
Some 100 wooden chalets will be located around the collegiate church and on the car park of place de la Vaillance and will offer artisan craft pieces, gourmet produce and other culinary specialities.
On the pedestrian area of this same square will be a children's village, with fairground attractions, including one of the last wooden horse carousels in Belgium.
A Christmas parade will officially open the market on Friday evening with, at its head, Father Christmas himself, being drawn by a reindeer.
Father Christmas' chalet will once again be present and there will be a splendid fireworks display on Saturday evening.
- tel. : +32 (0) -
- website : http://www.anderlecht.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!