Pedestrian Pilgrimage Saint-Hubert
This pilgrimage is an old custom to which the population of Andenne holds dearly. It takes place in Andenne, from 25/05 to 02/06/13.
The legend tells that it was after pest and cholera epidemics which ravaged the region around 1696, that a handful of men came to Saint-Hubert for the first time.
As the epidemics stopped on their arrival, they promised to come to back to the town every two years.
This 150km walk, to be completed over three days (Andenne-Saint-Hubert-Andenne), takes place on the night before Whit Sunday after the 4am mass and returns on Whit-Monday at the end of the afternoon.
Departure from and return to the Collegiate church of Andenne.
Tourist information on the town ANDENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market