Comic Strips and Children's Books Festival in Andenne
Authors, exhibitions, signing sessions, stands and professionals. In short, the best of comic strips welcomes you in Andenne on 09 and 10/11/13.
Each year, the Comic Strip Festival welcomes dozens of authors from Belgium, France, Italy, etc.
It's the perfect opportunity to find that rare comic book at the comic strip market or go to the book signing session!
Creative workshops for children, a story tales and reading corner and a young talents competition punctuate this weekend dedicated to the 9th art.
During the two days, some authors will sign some large-size strips and these will be sold at auction at around 5pm on Sunday.
Entry - €3 (free for under 12s accompanied by an adult).
Doors open at 10am.
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 31 84 80
Tourist information on the town ANDENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- The Cave's hidden denizens - Visits in Han-sur-Lesse